INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
Here you will find all the ingredients needed to make this recipe:
● banana – The main ingredient for making muffins.
● Light brown sugar – Sweetness and flavor.
● Butter - Softened butter.
● Eggs – Makes muffins softer and fluffier.
● All purpose flour – Gives consistency to muffins and forms the base of the dough.
● Honey and vanilla extract– Ingredients that give aroma and flavor.
● Chemical yeast – Help the muffins rise.
● Salt – Highlights all other flavors.
● Granulated sugar - For garnish.
Below is the correct measurement of all the ingredients and the step-by-step guide for this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE EASY BANANA MUFFINS:
Step 1: Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
Step 2: Beat sugar and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Add the banana puree (mash the bananas with a fork), honey, salt and beat for 2 to 3 minutes. Finally add the flour and the baking powder and beat until you obtain a very creamy and homogeneous mixture.